Sunday, June 05, 2016

SOLD! 6-Pen Wrap #1

Selling my first ever 6-pen wrap! Due to its prototype status I am selling this wrap for just $20 shipped within Australia.

Finished in Amy Butler decor-weight satin cotton fabric, the wrap features complementary prints both outside and inside, and on the tie.



It is a best fit for small-medium fountain pens such as the Pilot Prera, Pilot Custom Heritage 72, Pelikan M20x & M40x ranges. It does fit my larger M805 and Vanishing Points, with complete coverage by the flap, but these would be the size limit for this wrap.

Hello!

Welcome to my little inky blob.

Here I ponder pens, play with inks, and share my sewing creations of pen wraps and pouches. The sewing is a new venture that I am really enjoying right now, and it's great to have fun making things that help others enjoy our awesome fountain pen hobby even more!

I have another blob, wherein I run too much. If you are interested in one, you are more than likely uninterested in the other. Then again, you might well be. After all, I am.

Cheers! Lisa.

Blog Archive