Sunday, June 05, 2016

SOLD! Zen Tattoo luxe 6-pen wrap

This wrap features the amazing Zen Tattoo print fabric with the black background, by Alexander Henry. It is lined in a very fine satin suede material that has a moleskin-like finish, both protecting and gently polishing pens.

The satin reverse side of this fabric makes it quite slippery to sew, and the need to go carefully meant that this second wrap took a lot longer to finish than my first! It is just lovely to feel though and very much worth the extra care.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Welcome to my little inky blob.

Here I ponder pens, play with inks, and share my sewing creations of pen wraps and pouches. The sewing is a new venture that I am really enjoying right now, and it's great to have fun making things that help others enjoy our awesome fountain pen hobby even more!

I have another blob, wherein I run too much. If you are interested in one, you are more than likely uninterested in the other. Then again, you might well be. After all, I am.

Cheers! Lisa.

Blog Archive