Thursday, June 16, 2016

Order now for bespoke pen wraps & pouches!

I'm going pro! I have set up an online webform for pen wrap orders, and continue to work on photographing my entire fabric stash. It's really exciting to be able to let you choose exactly what you want from my fabrics to create your own personalised product - I can even adjust sizing around your collection of individual pens!

If you want a custom pen wrap for yourself, please click on the tabs at the top of this site or from the links below to review the information pages and access the order form.


I am going to be exploring new product options this weekend, so should have exciting new things coming here soon. I sell prototypes at a discount so these are a great opportunity to get the first-ever item at a nice price! 

In addition to making custom orders I will continue to create various combinations myself, and already have some for sale on this blog. If you have any questions, or wish to discuss potential for a completely new product that you need, please drop me a line! 

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Welcome to my little inky blob.

Here I ponder pens, play with inks, and share my sewing creations of pen wraps and pouches. The sewing is a new venture that I am really enjoying right now, and it's great to have fun making things that help others enjoy our awesome fountain pen hobby even more!

I have another blob, wherein I run too much. If you are interested in one, you are more than likely uninterested in the other. Then again, you might well be. After all, I am.

Cheers! Lisa.

Blog Archive