Sunday, June 05, 2016

SOLD! Etsuku Furuya for Kokka 3-Pen Pouch

For sale is this cute 3-pen pouch: $20 shipped within Australia.



Finished in strong decor-weight Japanese handprinted material, by designer Etsuko Furuya for Kokka, and double-lined with calico for strength and protection. All seams triple-stitched, and the patch design of the fabric is picked out in thick running stitch on both sides.

Photographed with M805s and Vanishing Point to give indication of size and fit. These pens fit completely within the pouch without poking out the top, so are completely protected from scratches and wear during transit and storage.



Hello!

Welcome to my little inky blob.

Here I ponder pens, play with inks, and share my sewing creations of pen wraps and pouches. The sewing is a new venture that I am really enjoying right now, and it's great to have fun making things that help others enjoy our awesome fountain pen hobby even more!

I have another blob, wherein I run too much. If you are interested in one, you are more than likely uninterested in the other. Then again, you might well be. After all, I am.

Cheers! Lisa.

Blog Archive