Friday, February 12, 2016

Impure thoughts #2: *something* in Omas Bronze Arco

Omas is a brand that continues to intrigue me, and 'something Omas' is definitely on my wishlist. Well this model is just stunning enough that I might refine that wishlist item to 'Omas Celluloid Bronze Arco', set my sights, and lock & load.

The Arco celluloid is just stunning, appearing to burn within itself with tones of amber, bronze, and rich caramel. Due to its beauty it is of course much sought-after and priced to suit, but the Arco is featured across several pen lines and as such they do crop up quite regularly on the resale market; this is almost certainly where I will find my own Arco some point down the track.

ED Jelley has a nice review of the Omas Arco Arte Italiana, featuring some beautiful images of his Arco collection - real eye candy! I shall watch the listings, (find something to sell!), and wait...

Photo credit: ED Jelley

Hello!

Welcome to my little inky blob.

Here I ponder pens, play with inks, and share my sewing creations of pen wraps and pouches. The sewing is a new venture that I am really enjoying right now, and it's great to have fun making things that help others enjoy our awesome fountain pen hobby even more!

I have another blob, wherein I run too much. If you are interested in one, you are more than likely uninterested in the other. Then again, you might well be. After all, I am.

Cheers! Lisa.

Blog Archive