Friday, June 24, 2016

Fresh Fings Friday!


It's Fresh Fings Friday! One has a veritable rainbabow of exciting new things, including new fabric and a beautiful burnt orange somethingorother that's newly mine, if not quite in mine paws yet - it's actually headed first to a certain nibsmif for an architectural adjustment. This is terribly exciting - I've just done a three-day intensive statistics workshop and thoughts of adding this beauty to my small flock went a long way to keeping me sane.

Actually, speaking of longed-for things, were I not already locked into a grail or two (2!) I'd be picking up a grail or two from Britain and making the most of the Brexit-induced bargains. I very nearly added some hue-shifted Union Jack fabric to my order in honour of the day, but then realised that after a very short while (e.g. by 0900hrs Sunday) everyone will be sick to death of hearing about the damn thing..

Who else got new things this week?







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Welcome to my little inky blob.

Here I ponder pens, play with inks, and share my sewing creations of pen wraps and pouches. The sewing is a new venture that I am really enjoying right now, and it's great to have fun making things that help others enjoy our awesome fountain pen hobby even more!

I have another blob, wherein I run too much. If you are interested in one, you are more than likely uninterested in the other. Then again, you might well be. After all, I am.

Cheers! Lisa.

Blog Archive