Thursday, June 02, 2016

Impure Thoughts: Pilot Vanishing Point Blue Matte

As much as I love my Stealth and Minamo Vanishing Points, and the line in general, the Matte range of pens has not really appealed. The black trim seemed to cheapen the pen to me, looking plasticky against anodised metal barrel, with the only exception to this being the Black Matte 'Stealth' model.

Today however Goulet announced a new colour in the line that immediately appealed: Navy Blue Matte. I already have a deep and abiding love for navy blue and black together, and in addition to frequently wearing these colours together (and walking around like some giant bruise) I also had a bespoke Leather Satchel Co. satchel made up in just these colours.

So here it is, possibly my next Veep, and perhaps finally a pen that I could be comfortable slipping through the pen loop of a notebook without worry of scratches and nicks. I'm thinking Sei-boku, to ink?

Photo credit: Goulet Pens

Photo credit: Goulet Pens

Hello!

Welcome to my little inky blob.

Here I ponder pens, play with inks, and share my sewing creations of pen wraps and pouches. The sewing is a new venture that I am really enjoying right now, and it's great to have fun making things that help others enjoy our awesome fountain pen hobby even more!

I have another blob, wherein I run too much. If you are interested in one, you are more than likely uninterested in the other. Then again, you might well be. After all, I am.

Cheers! Lisa.

Blog Archive